Headhunter/Junior Recruiter and Career Coach
We are looking for a Headhunter/Junior Recruiter/Career Coach to join a growing team. If you have experience and/or hard work and ambition and can hit the ground running to deliver performance, then this spot is for you.
Due to increased workload we are currently searching for a Headhunter and Career Coach, we are seeking a bright self motivated individual who would like to put their skills, experiences or school studies to good use identifying candidates and preparing them for exciting careers.
The role is an incredible opportunity for the ideal candidate who wants to explore a particular field of industry pertaining to headhunting, recruiting and career coaching.
This is a work from home position. Training will be provided as needed.
Responsibilities of Headhunter and Career Coach:
• Market and pursue candidates for employment opportunities
• Design, build and implement innovative recruiting strategies
• Interact with industry hiring managers and in-house recruiters
• Interview and prepare candidates through coaching
• Effectively screen and interview candidates to assess skill and appropriate fit
• Schedule interviews
• Organize cover letters and resumes
• Compose offer letters
• Collaborate to drive all aspects of the recruiting process and strategy
• Collaborate with hiring managers and senior recruiters to determine job requirements, competencies, and selection criteria
• Build source pools of candidates through a variety of staffing approaches and networking to ensure a strong pipeline of qualified candidates
• Conduct interviews with candidates; capturing feedback for meaningful discussion
• Leverage online resources to identify and recruit the very best candidates
• Participate in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies
• Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in the marketplace
Qualifications for Headhunter, Recruiter and Career Coach:
• Must be ambitious and hardworking and honest.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills
• Experience managing confidential information
• Demonstrate organizational skills to handle multip
le assignments as well as anticipate needs in advance
• Great client service and relationship building skills
• Demonstrate the ability to seek out candidates who need your career coaching and headhunting skills.
Base Salary + commission + benefits and based on experience and performance; AFTER contractual probationary period. A signing bonus is paid after completion of contractual probationary period.